A few weeks ago, I had a great opportunity to again participate in our local Ronald McDonald House with our team helping to serve dinner to families who were staying. Below is an article...
- Locums as a career (part 1) – do you have the mindset to do locums full time?
- Succeeding in a crowded general & trauma surgery locums market
- Working with Multiple Locums Agencies? Use Google Calendar to Keep Organized.
- CompHealth General Surgery making a difference in the local community
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact begins processing applications for expedited licensure