On March 31st, we moved into our new headquarters in Midvale, Utah. This will be the headquarters for CompHealth locum tenens and CHG corporate. This location is absolutely beautiful and corresponds with CHG’s core value of ‘putting people first’. This project has been in the works for several years and provides a healthy environment for CHG employees to be productive while enjoying many of the amenities that top companies provide. The new campus is located right in the center of the valley near the freeway, with a mass transit (TRAX) hub a block away.
Here is a closer look at our new building and some of the exciting features:
- Full service restaurant with healthy options including ‘farm to fork’, ‘humane’, ‘gluten free’ options. Our restaurant participates in programs that minimize waste and donates leftover food to animal shelters. Food menu’s are sent out daily via email with tips, recipes, etc.
- Coffee and Juice bar
- Full sized gym with yoga and cycling studio. Gym has treadmills, elliptical machines, crossfit and functional fitness equipment.
- Bike room with service station, also has bikes that can be checked out.
- Full sized outdoor basketball court.
- Marathon Health Clinic with providers, NP’s and councilors available on site for health evaluations and urgent issues. Also available for family members, free of charge.
- Fueling station for electronic vehicles.
- Expansive common area, outdoor seating and amenities (with Wi-Fi)
- Game room with Pool, Ping Ping tables, Arcade & Pinball machines, Video Game Consoles with Virtual Reality