Last Thursday, a few members of CompHealth’s General Surgery team had a great time volunteering to cook dinner at the Ronald McDonald House. We rounded up the crew and cooked up Taco’s for about 40-50 people. It was great getting to see the Ronald McDonald house and what they do to help families who are dealing with family members that have serious health issues. Many of the families were there for an extended stay, often times a mother and/or father with a child being treated for cancer, mental health issues or other severe problems. The facility was beautiful with a full service kitchen, work out room, aquarium and kids play center. We look forward to doing this again!
- Next story CompHealth partnership creates a life saving opportunity for a General Surgeon and ill teen
- Previous story A Little Work & Play On A Locums Assignment
- Map of General Surgery locums jobs over the last 5 years
- Living the Dream as a Locums Surgeon
- Locums as a career (part 1) – do you have the mindset to do locums full time?
- Succeeding in a crowded general & trauma surgery locums market
- Working with Multiple Locums Agencies? Use Google Calendar to Keep Organized.