Let’s be honest, paperwork for being a locums doctor can be a pain to say the least. I work with a lot of surgeons who are frequently getting privileged at different facilities and the trick to...
- Locums as a career (part 1) – do you have the mindset to do locums full time?
- Succeeding in a crowded general & trauma surgery locums market
- Working with Multiple Locums Agencies? Use Google Calendar to Keep Organized.
- CompHealth General Surgery making a difference in the local community
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact begins processing applications for expedited licensure