I am very excited to represent CompHealth’s General Surgery and Trauma team at the 2015 American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress held this year in Chicago, Illinois. We will be meeting with some of our surgeons as well as answering questions and meeting new surgeons who are in the market for locum tenens, permanent or temp to perm opportunities.
We’ll be giving out some CompHealth schwag as well as giving away an Apple I-Watch, stop by our booth (#1253) and enter to win. We will be there October 4-7, I am looking forward to getting together with some of you!
About the ACS Clinical Congress:
American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress 2015—one of the largest international meetings of surgeons in the world—will convene October 4–8, 2015, in Chicago, IL. The Chicago Hilton and Towers will serve as the headquarters hotel for the meeting, and the McCormick Place Convention Center will house the scientific sessions and courses, as well as all scientific poster presentations and technical exhibits.
The Clinical Congress program includes:
- Guest lectures by prominent leaders in surgery
- Panel sessions in theme- and discipline-based tracks
- Dozens of video-based education selections
- A selection of didactic postgraduate courses and hands-on skills courses
- Leading-edge, research-in-progress papers in all surgical specialties for presentation during the Scientific Forum sessions
- Daily Town Hall meetings and Meet-the-Experts Luncheons
- A series of press conferences and briefings
- Peer-reviewed poster sessions
Additionally, more than 200 companies will display products or services that improve the quality of surgical patient care or enhance management practices within the surgical profession.